Our School at a Glance
11 months ago
As a program of Montgomery County School District, the Montgomery Academy uses K¹² and FuelEd curriculum to offer Georgia state students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Montgomery Academy provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen Montgomery Academy for their kids:
- Dual enrollment opportunities with various colleges beginning as early as 10th grade.
- Traditional cap & gown graduation ceremony at Montgomery School District in May.
- Supportive mentors provide guidance regarding academic progress, attendance, college preparation, career paths and more.
- Students enrolled in Montgomery Academy earn an accredited diploma through the Montgomery County School District.
- Montgomery Academy offers courses in the increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in Montgomery School District extracurricular opportunities, including sports, band, fine arts, academic competitions and more.
- Montgomery Academy students have the option to participate in programs such as the Southeastern Early College and Career Academy, a charter school partnership with Montgomery County Schools and other area schools (featuring JROTC, cosmetology, welding, and auto-mechanics).
- High school students can explore potential careers and gain hands-on learning through a rich assortment of career and technical education classes.